- Why is Rapid Rehydration™ better than other sports drinks for rehydrating after cutting weight?
- How do I use Rapid Rehydration™?
- I am a professional/Olympic level athlete and I get drug tested on a regular basis. Can I use Rapid Rehydration™?
- Can I buy RR on your website?
- What does RR taste like?
- I see you sponsor some athletes. I am an athlete, how do I become sponsored?
- Do you have any tips on cutting weight?
- I really love your product and want to thank you for allowing me to compete at my full potential. How can I thank you?
- Can Rapid Rehydration™ be used for anything besides weight cutting recovery?
- That is not what I meant.
- How many calories are in RR? Just 15 calories per 16 fl oz serving. This is just enough to facilitate the rehydration of your cells, but not enough to give you a sugar rush/crash.
- Why can’t mix RR with carbonated water instead of just plain water, I like the fizziness?
In a nutshell, sports drinks have too much stuff (sugar, electrolytes, sometimes protein) which slows down the absorption of water into your cells. This is fine when your fully hydrated and you don't need water too quickly. Rapid Rehydration™ has less sugar (almost none) but a balanced mix of electrolytes to facilitate quick absorption into the gut and muscles and prevent cramping. Further, the electrolyte mix present in our product facilitates continued absorption while fighting by providing the right blend of processed electrolytes to the kidneys. (this is why dehydrated patients in the ER are given saline and not just water). Finally, our product tastes awesome. Studies have shown that post-workout athletes will drink more if the beverage is well flavored. For more info click here.
RR is sold in a ready-to-mix powder. Simply use one tsp (scoop provided) per 16 fl oz of water. It is recommended to drink 1.5 times as much as the amount of weight you cut. So if you lost 1lb (16oz), drink 24 fl oz of RR (1.5 servings).
Yes. All ingredients in Rapid Rehydration™ are drug test compliant and perfectly safe. Guaranteed
No. Cut Right™ products are sold exclusively through online and brick-and-mortar retailers. Click here page to find where to buy.
In short, it is delicious. It has a light lemon flavor. It is not too overpowering so you are able to drink massive quantities after to make weight, but not too light as to not taste anything. It is just right.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe a little about yourself. We'll contact you back within 1 business day.
Tell your friends and team mates about us. Send us a testimonial/picture to email@example.com and if it is good, we’ll publish it. And of course, to truly thank us and support our distributers buy more Rapid Rehydration™!
Yes. Rapid Rehydration™ is great for anytime: while working out, post-workout, mornings, evenings, and everything in between.
Yes, Rapid Rehydration™ can help your hangover. We know a lot of you work hard, train hard, fight hard and PARTY HARD. RR will help you recover from that as well.
Carbonation delays hydration. Just as long sugar molecules slow absorption into the stomach, blood, and muscles, CO2 (the bubbles) puts more "stuff" in your drink that blocks optimal speed of absorption. Of course, you're free to mix RR with anything you want, it just won't work as well as with plain water.
Still have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 877.9.CUTRIGHT. We’d love to hear from you!